Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday

Four letter words..
Sometimes i dont have the guts to say it.
I'll smile till it hurts..
Let's not make this complicated.

We got a story..
Can i just change the ending?
You are perfect for me
More than just a friend, so we can stop pretending to everyone now?
I gotta let you know somehow

I'll be your shelter,
I'll make you shiver,
Then i'll keep you warm
Whatever weather, im yours.
Be your forever, be your everything.

We used to say,
That we would always stay together
But who's to say, that we could never last forever?
I got a question
Could you see yourself with somebody else?
Cause i dont wanna share,
I want you all for myself right now
I just wanna scream it out

No matter what you do
I'll be there for you
And everytime you close your eyes
I will be by your side.

Xoxo
Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment