Saturday, February 2, 2013

All these little things

Your hand fits in mineLike it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be. 
Im joining up the dot on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me


I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
But I'll love them endlessly

I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if i do
It's you they add up to
And im in love with you
And all these little things


A reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment