Sunday, February 24, 2013

All, or nothing.

I know when she's been on your mind,
That distant look, there is in your eyes.
I thought with time you had realized
Its over.

Its not the way i choose to live
And something somewhere got to give
As our sharing relationship gets older..

You know i fight for you, but how can i fight for someone who isnt even there?
I've had the rest of you, and now i want the best of you,
I dont care if that's not fair.

Cause i want it ALL, or NOTHING AT ALL
There is nowhere left to fall when u reach the bottom its now or never
Is it all?
Or are we just friends?
You leave me here with nothing at all.

There are times it seems to me
Im sharing you in my memories
I feel it in my heart but i dont show it
Then, there is times you look at me
As though im all that you can see
Those times i dont believe its right, i know it.

Dont make me promises,
Baby you never did know how to keep them well
Ive had the rest of you and now i want the best of you,
Its time to show and tell.

Cause you and i
Could lose it all if you have got no room inside for me in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment