Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cuts deep inside.

I stopped by to see you..just the other day.And I wanna say that I finally realized,the words I love you don't mean a thing.It's so hard for me to see because you meant everything to me 
But I guess I gotta move on,
Even though it hurts I gotta be strong.

If you don't wanna love me, don't love me.
If you don't wanna touch me, don't touch me.
Cause I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do.And if you don't wanna miss me, don't miss me.if you don't wanna kiss me, don't kiss me.Cause I don't want you to do anything 
that you don't wanna do.
Who would've known that on the days that you were busy on your own,all alone I'd lay awake in my bed.and i know that someone else was making you happy. I refuse to believe,that you never ever loved me but I've gotta move on,
our love is gone 
and this house is not a home.
You can't be lonely,but didn't have to make me 
think that you'd always be here.You said that you would be there but you are not.
Ive been hurt and wounded so deeply by you. You will never know cause you will always smile eventhough when im gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment