Sunday, January 27, 2013

Caption-less

So here i am writing this entry. Someone ask me to update my blog so yeah here i am. Haha. Nothing interesting to tell and to share.so mlm ni nk ckp psl ape ek? Emmm nothing much bout myself..
But few things happened recently..my hamster died. And i was so sad because it died in front of my eyes. Masih teringat die struggling for his last breath.sempat bwk die pegi vet and inject but..less than 1 hour, it died.Cant imagine if one of my cats die, what will i do? Meraung mcm xigt dunia ke? When you lost someone you love so much.
And..nothing interesting except for i cant wait to further my studies. Another 1 year to go.bertabahlah nadrah..after that, keje? Then, berfikir nk sambung master or not? Master kt oversea or master in syariahlaw.idk yet.
Stress bila mama selalu sebut psl kahwin! Calon pn xde! Grrrr. Bye!


Xoxo
Nad


2 comments:

  1. kahwin cepat2! nak jadi nad nya pengapit..tehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah kawanku...sbb saya akan menunggu anda kawen dulu..muahaha..nad nak jd pngapit. Cpt ajak razin kawen!

    ReplyDelete