Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wounds.

The wounds never heal at the first place, i guess.yet, you never choose me, ever.i love you is just a word, merely just a word of saying 'hello' for you.but for me it means something. How could i ever love someone who will never ever choose me for the rest of his life? Restricting my chance to love someone else.just because of him. Did he ever see? Realize? Or even bother? Or mayb he doesnt feel anything because he has someone better? I hope i know what my future will brings me. You gave her a ring, but i never get it.you make it official with her.now i realize who is special actually, eventhough u keep denying.
Maybe you think she has everything, and shes the one for you. And i hv many flaws but just remember nobody's perfect. I am who i am and eventhough im not like her, but i am perfect in my own way, perfect for someone who will appreciate me someday.Im hurting inside, dying inside. It keeps haunting me, all these feelings.
Just remember me one day, the one that will always love you. I cant have you, but atleast i can love you.
Maybe Allah has a better plan for me.One faithful day, when im gone,i hope u will still remember my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment